Sportwear giant adidas has tapped superstar rapper Quavo to launch a limited-edition pair of Z.N.E. 01 ANC true wireless earphones. Designed by the Migos frontman, the highly exclusive pair of earbuds will be limited to just 150 units, making them highly sought-after collector's items.
Arriving in a black and white color scheme, the new case features lyrics lifted from Quavo's soon-to-be-released album Cheat Code. Aside from a variety of aesthetic updates, the new earbuds will maintain the original Z.N.E. 01 ANC's functional features. For example, the new earphones still boast an impressive 20-hour battery life.
For those interested, the new rapper-designed earbuds are set to drop on Thursday, May 19, and can be purchased on adidas' website.
Image Credit: adidas
adidas Teams Up with Quavo to Launch New Z.N.E. 01 ANC Earbuds
1. Celebrity Endorsement - Brands can leverage the popularity of influential celebrities to launch exclusive products that cater to their fans.
2. Limited Edition Products - Limited edition products can create a sense of urgency and exclusivity that drives customer demand and boosts sales.
3. Personalized Products - Collaborations between brands and celebrities can lead to personalized product designs that cater to specific fan bases and target demographics.
1. Sportswear Industry - Sportswear companies can collaborate with popular celebrities to release exclusive products that appeal to fans of the celebrity and the brand.
2. Consumer Electronics Industry - Consumer electronics companies can partner with celebrities to create limited edition gadgets that cater to popular trends and provide unique user experiences.
3. Music Industry - Music industry players can leverage their influence and fanbase to partner with other industries in launching innovative products that cater to the needs and preferences of their fans.