Traveling around the world is a luxury for most, but just one glance at the work of Andrey Gordeev (specifically his ‘Around the World in 12 Months’ portfolio) and you’re on your way to witnessing unique cultures and globetrotting adventures. At least, in the back of various taxis.
Strangely enough, Andrey Gordeev is able to capture the essence of not only traveling, but the idea of visiting twelve countries in a year. What do I mean? Well, you really only get to see each city through a small window (figuratively, and here, literally). It’s always hard to truly ingest and digest everything a culture has to offer unless you decide to live there for an extended period of time. It seems as though Andrey Gordeev understands this fact, and is able not only to convey it in his work, but also to add a humorous twist to it all.
Andrey Gordeev Taxis You ‘Around the World in 12 Months'
1. Illustrated Travel - The trend of creating illustrated travel portfolios allows people to experience different cultures through the art of illustration.
2. Virtual Tourism - The trend of virtual tourism through illustrations provides a way to explore and experience different countries without physically traveling.
3. Window Perspectives - The trend of capturing cityscapes through small windows offers a unique perspective of each destination.
1. Art and Design - The art and design industry can leverage the trend of illustrated travel to create visually stunning and immersive experiences for travel enthusiasts.
2. Tourism and Hospitality - The tourism and hospitality industry can adopt the trend of virtual tourism to provide immersive travel experiences to customers who are unable to physically visit certain destinations.
3. Digital Technology - The digital technology industry can develop innovative platforms and tools to enhance window perspectives and virtual tourism experiences through augmented reality and virtual reality technologies.