It is always a challenge to try and improve on or at least, freshen up a classic brand like Converse. They have been around for years and have had such enormous success that trying to come up with a new exciting campaign for them seems like a monumental task. Well Andre Britz has not only taken on that challenge, but conquered it. The brand has successfully been rejuvenated thanks to the Andre Britz Converse Campaign.
Using the successful formula of creative freedom and individuality the Andre Britz Converse Campaign targets more a lifestyle than an actual product. And now I have the sudden need to go buy a pair of Chucks.
The Andre Britz Converse Campaign Has Sole
1. Creative Lifestyle Campaigns - Developing campaigns that target a lifestyle, rather than a product, can help rejuvenate established brands.
2. Individuality-focused Advertising - Fostering creativity and individuality in advertising campaigns can increase brand appeal and relevance.
3. Revitalizing Classic Brands - Taking on the challenge of refreshing classic brands can lead to innovative and successful campaigns.
1. Fashion and Apparel - Integrating lifestyle messaging through advertising campaigns and branding can revitalize established fashion and apparel brands.
2. Marketing and Advertising - Incorporating individuality and creative freedom in advertising campaigns can lead to innovative and disruptive approaches to marketing.
3. Consumer Goods - Developing campaigns that honor the history and heritage of classic consumer brands while also injecting creativity and individuality can reinvigorate product appeal and success.