The wildly original Ana Maria Extrusion Jewelry line is this season's most exciting development in accessories. With perfect colors for the upcoming spring/summer seasons, this line of chunky jewelry is sure to put a smile on your face and a hole in your pocket.
Ana Maria Extrusion Jewelry is a collaboration with Unibox. What's great about this line is that all pieces are made from recycled aluminum extrusions, which contributes to the metallic look of the pieces.
The Ana Maria Extrusion Jewelry Line is Super Hot
1. Sustainable Extrusion Accessories - The trend towards eco-friendly materials is disrupting the accessories industry, creating opportunities for jewelry lines made from recycled materials like aluminum.
2. Colorful Chunky Jewelry - The trend for bold and bright statement jewelry is disrupting the fashion industry, creating demand for chunky pieces in fun colors for the upcoming spring/summer seasons.
3. Collaborative Designer Accessories - The trend for collaborations between designers and manufacturers is disrupting the accessories industry, creating more opportunities for unique and exciting product lines.
1. Fashion Accessories - In the fashion industry, the trend towards eco-friendly materials, bold and bright statement pieces, and collaborations between designers and manufacturers is disrupting the accessories sector.
2. Sustainable Jewelry - In the jewelry industry, the trend towards sustainable materials like recycled aluminum is disrupting traditional materials and creating new opportunities for sustainable and eco-friendly jewelry lines.
3. Recycling and Upcycling - In the environmental industry, the trend towards recycling and upcycling materials is disrupting traditional waste disposal methods and creating new opportunities for companies that focus on sustainable production.