The Alpine A110 Sports X concept has been unveiled by the automotive brand as a stylishly versatile vehicle that would offer drivers and sports enthusiasts alike with a rugged way to get around.
The vehicle is similar to the Rally version, but is instead finished with a ski mount in place of a rear wing to make it suitable for avid skiers looking to transport their equipment. The car draws inspiration from the A110 rally car that was seen at the 1973 Monte Carlo Rally and is likely to be a hit amongst avid automotive enthusiasts.
The Alpine A110 Sports X concept boasts 3.1-inches of additional width and 2.4-inches of additional ground clearance when compared to the standard A110.
The Alpine A110 Sports X is Ready for Cold Weather Sporting
1. Cold Weather Sports Cars - Opportunity to design cars that are rugged and equipped with snow tires, ski mounts and other features for winter sports enthusiasts.
2. Rally-inspired Cars - Designing cars that draw inspiration from rally cars and offer similar features for sports enthusiasts.
3. Versatile Sports Cars - Designing cars that can be easily converted to suit different sports and outdoor activities.
1. Automotive Industry - Innovation opportunity for automotive brands to create specialized vehicles for specific sports and outdoor activities.
2. Winter Sports Industry - Opportunity for winter sports brands to collaborate with automotive brands on creating specialized vehicles that cater to winter sports enthusiasts.
3. Tourism Industry - Creating innovative tours and experiences that cater to winter sports enthusiasts who want to drive specialized sports cars during their winter vacations.