Alexander Pylyshenko is a lion-lover who is taking animal activism to a new level of extreme with his new publicity stunt. For five weeks, Pylyshenko will live among the lions in his private zoo in an attempt to raise awareness of the plight of lions in captivity.
Many zoos go to great lengths to ensure that their lions are comfortable, safe and happy in their enclosures. But there are also many zoos that lock up their lions and throw away the key, directly and indirectly abusing them. Pylyshenko hopes to raise awareness of the plight of lions around the world by broadcasting his entire stay with his lions online. The animal lover will be living almost exactly as the lions do, eating the food they eat and going to the bathroom and showering in their enclosure. Pylyshenko also plans to paint his lions during his stay and sell his work to benefit his lion charity.
Alexander Pylyshenko Lives with Lions to Raise Abuse Awareness
1. Extreme Animal Activism - Activists are taking animal activism to new heights, creating disruptive opportunities in fundraising, publicity and awareness-raising.
2. Livestreaming Emerges for Animal Rights - Livestreaming animal activism events can be a major innovative opportunity to gain more support from a wider audience in real-time.
3. Innovative Fundraising for Animal Causes - Creative and unconventional ways to fundraise for animal causes may assist in raising awareness and garnering support.
1. Animal Welfare - Advancements in the animal welfare industry can assist in providing better living conditions for animals in captivity and in the wild.
2. Social Media and Livestreaming - Social platforms that allow for live broadcasting of animal activism events can be utilized in the animal rights movement.
3. Art and Philanthropy - Art can play a big role in philanthropy and charity work, offering creative avenues for raising funds and awareness around animal causes.