The Alan Taylor Spring/Summer 2015 collection catalog highlights a range of over-sized and youthfully modern menswear looks. For his latest showing, "Alan Taylor continues his experimental dialogue of merging fashion, indie subculture, and fine visual art through his designs."
Taylor presents his fans with a range of textured suits, vibrantly printed separates and remixed versions of formalwear that feature more relaxed and comfortable silhouettes.
The Alan Taylor Spring/Summer 2015 collection embodies an effortlessly cool air. The menswear line makes a seamless transition into one's existing wardrobe and features versatile separates that suit a variety of different tastes.
"A modern twist on an old classic" is a phrase to describe this sleek menswear line that presents fashion fans with contemporary versions of timeless classics.
The Alan Taylor Spring/Summer 2015 Lookbook is Youthfully Styled
1. Youthful Modern Menswear - Innovative oversized and comfortable silhouettes for modern, youthful men's clothing.
2. Versatile Fashion Separates - Incorporating vibrant and textured versatile separates for an artistically inspired twist on classic looks.
3. Remixed Formalwear - Innovative remixed-style formal wear offering a new take on classic fashion.
1. Men's Clothing - Modern men's clothing brands that offer unique and comfortable silhouettes for contemporary fashion.
2. Art-inspired Fashion - Incorporating fine visual arts and indie subculture into men's clothing lines for a new level of artistry.
3. Hipster Fashion - Targeting the hipster fashion market with oversized and comfortable pieces that offer a new take on classic clothing.