Jordan Brand works in collaboration with A Ma Maniére on a new iteration of the Air Jordan 2 sneaker model with the latest Airness silhouette. The duo shines a spotlight on the crackled leather makeup that is seen on the exterior section of the upper, making up most of the base foundation.
Dark maroon is then applied as the main overlaying detail and can be seen by the heel paneling and the piping detail. Black enters the look as it marks up the laces, the interior quilted lining accent, and the ball-and-wings logo seen on the tongue section. More branding can be seen bt the back and the midsoles boast a slightly textured look with the snakeskin scales.
Image Credit: Nike
A Ma Maniére Joins Nike on the Airness Air Jordan 2 Sneaker
1. Crackled Leather Sneakers - Opportunity for fashion companies to experiment with texture in their sneaker designs.
2. Collaborative Sneaker Models - Potential for industry leaders to collaborate with smaller brands to create unique sneaker designs.
3. Textured Sneaker Details - Chance for companies to add textured details to their sneaker designs for added visual interest.
1. Fashion - Opportunity for fashion companies to experiment with unique and textured sneaker designs.
2. Sporting Goods - Chance for sporting goods companies to partner with fashion brands on collaboratively-designed sneaker models.
3. Retail - Potential for retail brands to attract customers with unique and textured sneaker designs.