The Air Vacuum Mat is made for those who hate cleaning up after people who inconsiderately leave behind dirty footprints in wake of entering a building or home without taking off their shoes first. Although this is a common practice, especially in Western societies, it can still be annoying to deal with after the fact.
Developed by Paionia Furyokuki, a company based in Japan, the Air Vacuum Mat essentially suctions dirt straight from the soles of a pair of shoes to ensure that they don't leave their mark beyond that point. Targeting large office and commercial buildings, the Air Vacuum Mat could easily reduce the work load for caretakers worldwide. It is comprised of a mat, hose, cleaner, front and back slopes as well as a sensor.
The Air Vacuum Mat Cleans Shoes Before Entering Building
1. Footprint Cleaning Technology - Opportunity to develop and market innovative cleaning tools and equipment that address challenges faced by facility and household caretakers.
2. Automated Floor Cleaning Systems - Opportunity to create and market robotic cleaning systems that can clean and disinfect floors tirelessly with minimal intervention by humans.
3. Innovative Matting Solutions - Opportunity to develop and commercialize intelligent mats that can trap, clean and analyze foot traffic data to inform facility management decisions.
1. Facility Management - Potential market for Air Vacuum Mat and other innovative cleaning and matting solutions that help optimize facility operations and maintenance.
2. Robotics and Automation - Opportunity to develop and market robotic cleaning systems that can replace human cleaners and reduce facility management costs.
3. Smart Buildings - Potential market for innovative matting solutions and other intelligent building systems that can improve energy efficiency and optimize facility operations.