Three custom designed Air Jordan inspired Xbox consoles have been teased, but these limited edition models will not be for sale. Those looking to get their hands on one of these one-of-a-kind Xbox One X consoles will have to enter a contest on the Xbox Twitter page. The contest and designs are part of a celebration of the releases of the new Air Jordan III designs. This collaboration is the first for each company and is something truly unique for sneakerheads and gamers everywhere.
The Air Jordan-inspired Xbox consoles are based off the Air Jordan III Free Throw Line, the Air Jordan III Black Cement and the Air Jordan III Tinker. The Free Throw Line Xbox One X pays homage to Michael Jordan's legendary dunk in 1988. The Black Cement Xbox One is inspired by what is considered to be the greatest sneaker of all time, and the Tinker Xbox One X shows off the original design Tinker Hatfield had for the sneaker.
Image Credit: Xbox
The Air Jordan-Inspired Xbox Consoles Celebrate Iconic Sneakers
1. Limited Edition Collaboration - Custom designed Xbox consoles celebrate iconic sneakers in a limited edition collaboration, creating an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the collectible market.
2. Gamer Sneaker Culture - The sneaker-inspired Xbox consoles highlight the intersection of gamer and sneaker cultures, presenting an opportunity for disruptive innovation through targeted marketing strategies and product design.
3. Iconic Brand Partnerships - The Air Jordan-inspired Xbox consoles showcase the power of iconic brand partnerships, offering an opportunity for disruptive innovation through strategic collaborations between complementary industries.
1. Gaming - The exclusive Air Jordan-themed Xbox consoles further connect gaming with popular culture, offering an opportunity for disruptive innovation in gaming marketing and product design.
2. Fashion - The Air Jordan-inspired Xbox consoles demonstrate the influence of sneaker culture on fashion and design, offering an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the fashion-tech industry.
3. Collectibles - The limited edition Air Jordan-themed Xbox consoles highlight the growing popularity of collectibles, creating opportunities for disruptive innovation in limited edition technology products and services.