Air France and Mind, a popular mediation app, have partnered to help travelers who often experience anxiety and general discomfort while flying.
Considering that at any given moment, there are thousands of humans — who, it should be noted, can't fly — in mid-air, it's only natural to feel uncomfortable at the prospect of spending several hours aloft. Whether as a result of fear or of physical discomfort from the pressure changes and extended period spent sitting, plenty of people dread the prospect of having to travel. By partnering with one another, Air France and Mind provide a respite from those issues.
The app partnership features original guided meditation sessions available through passengers' seatback screen. There are six programs for children gleaned from author Eline Snel's 'Sitting Like a Frog', and six for adults taken from Cristophe Andres' best-seller 'Mindfulness Day After Day'.
Air France and Mind Keep Travelers Relaxed and Happy During Flights
1. In-flight Meditation Programs - The partnership of Air France and Mind to provide in-flight meditation programs opens opportunities for other airlines and meditation apps to collaborate for the well-being of travelers.
2. Wellness-focused Travel Apps - The increasing demand for wellness while travelling presents opportunities for businesses to develop apps that cater to travelers' emotional and physical needs, not limited to flying alone.
3. Personalized In-flight Experience - The use of innovative technologies, such as personalized wellness programs during flights, provides opportunities for airlines to further improve their in-flight experience and stand out in the industry.
1. Airline Industry - To keep up with the growing demand for wellness and personalized experience, airlines can invest in the partnership with wellness apps and other forms of innovative technology to offer a unique experience to its passengers.
2. Meditation App Industry - Collaborating with airlines can be a strategic move for meditation apps to expand their reach to new users and provide a solution to those who seek a more relaxed and comfortable flying experience.
3. Travel-tech Industry - The development of wellness-focused travel apps can be a disruptive innovation for the travel-tech industry, offering an alternative to traditional travel apps that focus on rewards and deals alone.