The next time you're stuck in the mountains, having this air drone on hand can save your life.
During an avalanche, the activated drone will leave its charging station -- which happens to be solar powered. Then, it will scan the affected area and tag the premise with bright paint. Similarly, if the drone finds a victim of the avalanche it assigns a color marking; this will save the search and rescue team a lot of time and trouble, and they will be able to save victims without any further delays.
The drone has a GPS for navigation system as well as cross-linked sensors that can locate the exact positions of the avalanche. Plus, once the drone is activated, it sends an alert to the mountain rescue service.
If you want to enjoy the great outdoors, but are worried about unsuspecting avalanches, this air drone will ensure you arrive home safely.
This Air Drone Helps Identify Victims in an Avalanche
1. Avalanche Detection Drones - Developing drones equipped with sensors and GPS navigation to quickly detect and mark avalanche sites.
2. Automated Search and Rescue - Creating drones that can autonomously locate and tag avalanche victims, reducing search and rescue time and improving survival rates.
3. Intelligent Outdoor Safety Technology - Advancing the development of smart drones with alert systems to enhance outdoor safety and provide real-time information to rescue services.
1. Drone Technology - The drone industry can explore the use of sensors and GPS navigation technology for improving disaster response and search and rescue operations.
2. Outdoor Recreation - The outdoor recreation industry can benefit from integrating intelligent safety technology like avalanche detection drones to enhance the safety of their customers.
3. Emergency Services - Emergency service providers can leverage automated search and rescue drones to enhance their response capabilities and improve the efficiency of rescue operations.