Hover cars might be envisioned for the future, but the Air Drive photo series makes them a thing of the past. The Air Drive series is comprised of doctored images imagining what it would have been like if classic cars floated in midair rather than staying firmly on the ground.
Created by French photographer Renaud Marion, the Air Drive photo series is about more than fanciful thoughts and time period juxtapositions, it addresses the boundless imagination of a child. In this case, Renaud Marion when he was a child. The Air Drive series depicts what he thought cars in the 2000s would look like when he was younger.
Interestingly, as Dvice points out, the Air Drive series also allows viewers to better appreciate the body of these vintage vehicles.
Air Drive by Renaud Marion Depicts Floating Vintage Vehicles
1. Hover Cars - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Developing technology for actual hover cars that can revolutionize transportation.
2. Imaginative Photography - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Exploring new ways to create visually stunning and thought-provoking imagery through photography.
3. Vintage Futurism - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Reimagining retro aesthetics and applying them to contemporary designs in various industries.
1. Automotive - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Introducing advanced technologies such as levitation and electric propulsion in automobile manufacturing.
2. Art and Photography - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Pushing the boundaries of creativity and storytelling through imaginative approaches to art and photography.
3. Design and Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporating retro-futuristic elements in design and fashion to create unique and eye-catching products.