PepsiCo is launching a campaign for its Doritos Super Bowl ad, where people can make dance videos though an AI app, named Sway: Magic Dance. The AI app allows users to create augmented videos that place them in the Super Bowl ad, which features Lil Nas X and Sam Elliot engaging in a dance battle.
Users are able to create a video for the Sway platform by keeping their phone a secure position, and then they are able to film their dance for 30 seconds. After the video is recorded, the app will use AI to transfer the user into the ad.
The campaign could connect with consumers, as it encourages consumers to take an active role by submitting their own content.
Image Credit: Doritos
Doritos Launched an AI App Campaign Placing People in Its Latest Ad
1. AI Video Augmentation - Advancements in AI technology can allow for greater user involvement with branded content, like Doritos’ Sway: Magic Dance app.
2. Interactive Advertising - Sway: Magic Dance represents a shift towards more interactive advertising campaigns for brands like PepsiCo.
3. User-generated Content Campaigns - Doritos’ Super Bowl ad campaign highlights the potential for user-generated content in future advertising efforts.
1. Consumer Packaged Goods - CPG brands like PepsiCo can utilize interactive campaigns to increase brand engagement with consumers.
2. Advertising & Marketing - Interactive advertising campaigns that encourage user engagement can disrupt traditional advertising methods in the industry.
3. Artificial Intelligence - AI technology can help create innovative marketing campaigns like Sway: Magic Dance, unlocking a new era of marketing possibilities.