Agua Mágica, an ultra-premium spirits brand founded by an all-Mexican team, recently launched its first mezcal to inspire, empower and help people embrace new consumption occasions. The brand is on a mission to help adults discover "the depths of Oaxacan culture through a transcendent sipping experience" with exclusively sourced agaves, espadín and tobalá. With notes of melon, cucumber and green chili, the sipping mezcal is said to be softer and uplifting.
The packaging for the product leans into magical realism, Mexican lore and rituals, drawing imagery from traditional patterns and themes from Oaxaca. The bottle has a wide bottom and a slight blue tint, with some copy that's best read upside-down. Agua Mágica is limiting itself to an exclusive 2,000 bottles at first so that it may continue to produce quality products in small batches.
Agua Mágica Shares a Rich Experience of Oaxacan Culture
1. Mexican-made Ultra-premium Spirits - An opportunity exists to create additional premium alcohol products from Mexico that showcase the rich culture and heritage of the country.
2. Magical Realism-inspired Packaging - Brands can explore the use of Mexican lore and tradition to create unique packaging designs which can create striking consumer experiences.
3. Exclusive Small Batch Production - There is potential to develop a niche market for exclusive spirits that are produced in small quantities, creating an aura of rarity and desirability for consumers.
1. Alcohol Production - Innovations on the cultural stories and rich traditions of Mexico can result to a unique niche market for premium alcohol brandings.
2. Graphic Design - Brands can consider incorporating culture and heritage into the packaging of various products to create a distinct markeing brand that relates to Mexican consumers.
3. Luxury Consumer Goods - Exploration in luxury goods category may provide opportunities for the creation of unique offerings for a niche market, which leads to creating products that tell a story while maintaining its exclusivity.