Aggro-tourism, vacations taken to blow-off pent up aggression, are become extremely popular. Concierge magazine has put together this full force list of cool places to release your tension. We’re not taking about spas either; pillow fights in Germany seem to be the tamest stress busting activities on this list.
For $25, you can visit a “semilegal” firing range in Cambodia. $135 gets you a 2 hour course in gladiator school in Rome. You can take stunt school training in London and learn how to fall down the stairs safely for $320. La Tomatina is an annual food street fight in Buñol, Spain involving tones of ripe tomatoes, which would be sure to relive anxiety.
Some other suggestions include demolition derby driving in Kentucky, Air combat school in California and Overt Ops training in Arizona.
My favourite though, is Sarah’s Smash Shack which Trend Hunter has written about previously and is in the related articles below. Don your protective gear and break stuff…lots of stuff.
Aggression Relieving, Stress-Busting Vacations
1. Aggro-tourism - Opportunity for businesses to capitalize on the rising popularity of vacations focused on releasing pent-up aggression.
2. Stress-busting - Innovative ideas and services that help individuals relieve stress and promote relaxation.
3. Adrenaline Activities - Demand for unique and exciting experiences that provide an adrenaline rush.
1. Tourism - Tour operators and travel agencies can create specialized aggro-tourism packages and promote stress-busting activities.
2. Wellness - Health and wellness businesses can offer innovative stress-relief services and products to cater to the growing demand.
3. Recreation - Opportunity for recreational businesses to develop new adrenaline-fueled activities and experiences for thrill-seekers.