Africa is a massive continent, and has been riddled with troubles for hundreds of years. Unfortunately, this view is the predominant perception held by many individuals, when there is much more to Africa than strife and hunger. The Africa Trend Report dissects various trends related to this land mass, including fashion developments, technology and more.
Our research consists of 58 PRO trends and many crowd-sourced examples found over the past year. One such example of a featured PRO trend is Do-Good Dolls, where money is donated to certain charities for every doll purchased. Much of this money is then used to help various foundations within Africa.
An array of businesses and industries will benefit from this report, as it always helps to glean insight from regions outside of one's immediate surroundings.
Discover Changes Regarding the Developing Region
1. Do-good Dolls - Companies can take advantage of the popularity of socially responsible products by developing similar strategies for their own products.
2. African Fashion Developments - Fashion companies can look towards Africa for inspiration and innovation in clothing design and materials.
3. African Technology - Opportunities exist for tech companies that can develop solutions uniquely suited to African markets and infrastructure.
1. Fashion Industry - The fashion industry can use inspiration from Africa's rich cultural heritage to create new designs and fashion lines.
2. Toy Industry - Toy companies can tap into the demand for socially responsible products by creating toys with a charitable tie-in.
3. Tech Industry - The tech industry can focus on developing solutions specifically designed for African markets and infrastructure.