In order to celebrate the 125th anniversary of Mercedes-Benz founder Karl Benz's patent in Berlin DRP-37 435 motor vehicle fuel, Daimler, the Aesthetics 125 sculpture was created. A stunning art piece, it looks like a ghostly skeleton that has taken the shape of a car.
Created by a group of designers using Rapid Prototyping technology, Aesthetics 125 made its debut in the presence of Angela Merkel, Chancellor of West Germany. Check out the Aesthetics 125 design in the featured gallery.
The Aesthetics 125 Celebrates the 125 Anniversary of a Benz Patent
1. Rapid Prototyping in Art and Design - The use of Rapid Prototyping technology in creating art pieces like the Aesthetics 125 sculpture presents disruptive innovation opportunities in the art and design industry, particularly in the creation of cutting-edge designs.
2. Crossover of Art and Automotive Industry - The Aesthetics 125 sculpture demonstrates the potential of crossover between art and automotive sectors to create new, innovative products, and offers disruptive innovation opportunities for businesses in both industries.
3. Skeletal Aesthetics in Art and Design - The skeletal aesthetics of the Aesthetics 125 sculpture may inspire the creation of other similar designs that could become part of a new trend in art and design, offering disruptive innovation opportunities for businesses in the creative sector.
1. Automotive Industry - The Aesthetics 125 sculpture created to celebrate Karl Benz's patent may spark further innovation in the automotive industry as it demonstrates new design possibilities, offering disruptive innovation opportunities for vehicle manufacturers.
2. Art Industry - The Aesthetics 125 sculpture represents a new form of fine art and demonstrates the potential for new artworks using Rapid Prototyping technology, offering disruptive innovation opportunities for artists and galleries alike.
3. Sculpture Industry - The Aesthetics 125 sculpture may inspire new designs within the sculpture industry, particularly in the area of mixed media, and offers disruptive innovation opportunities for manufacturers and retail businesses in this space.