Japanese messaging giant 'Line' is releasing a collection of adorable smart speakers called 'Champ.'
As the Asian answer to the Amazon Echo, these digital assistants are meant to be cute and portable. Line has a whole range of family-friendly characters that are used on its merchandise. While the characters for Champ haven't been confirmed, fans can likely expect its famous bear (called Brown) and duck (named Sally) to be in the line-up upon its release in Winter 2017.
Champ will be able to perform basic functions like play music, make lists and set alarms. Line has a selection of digital assistants gearing up for release. Its signature speaker the 'Wave' will be released around the same time as Champ and a speaker with facial recognition called 'Face' is still in development.
Line is acutely aware that smartphones and touch technology may not be relevant in the coming years, so it is doing its best to stay ahead of the curve and provide post-touch technologies that will be even more deeply integrated into our lives than our smartphones.
'Line' is Releasing a Range of Adorable Smart Speakers
1. Adorable Smart Speakers - Line's Champ smart speakers offer a cute and portable alternative to traditional digital assistants.
2. Post-touch Technologies - Line aims to stay ahead of the curve by providing smart speakers that integrate more deeply into our lives than smartphones.
3. Facial Recognition Speakers - Line's upcoming 'Face' speaker with facial recognition technology presents opportunities for disruptive innovation in the smart speaker market.
1. Smart Speaker - Line's Champ smart speakers introduce a new and adorable option to the smart speaker industry.
2. Digital Assistant - Line's adorable smart speakers reshape the digital assistant industry with their cute and portable design.
3. Technology Integration - Line's focus on post-touch technologies opens up opportunities for integration into various industries such as home automation, entertainment, and personal devices.