The Adiri Natural Nurser Baby Bottle was recently awarded the "red dot" quality seal for high design in the "product design" competition. So what's the big deal about this baby bottle?
The bottle features an easy-to-use and dishwasher-safe Fill Twist and Feed system that allows the caregiver can quickly prepare a bottle, even with one arm (the other would likely be quieting the hungry baby).
The bottle is made from soft BPA-free and phthalate-free materials with a nipple realisticly shaped like a mother's breast and a unique Petal vent that helps reduce colic.
The press release claims, "Doctors, nurses, lactation consultants and mothers worldwide agree: the Adiri Natural Nurser enables the ultimate bottle feeding experience. "
Adiri Natural Nurser is Like a Breast
1. Innovative Baby Bottles - The Adiri Natural Nurser represents an opportunity for companies to create more functional and efficient baby bottles.
2. Bpa-free Materials - The use of BPA-free materials in baby bottles is an ongoing trend in the industry and presents an opportunity for companies to differentiate themselves and cater to health-conscious consumers.
3. Realistic Nipple Shapes - The trend towards creating bottle nipples that mimic a mother's breast presents an opportunity for companies to provide a more natural feeding experience for infants.
1. Baby Products - The Adiri Natural Nurser highlights the need for innovation in the baby products industry, particularly around functional and safe baby bottles.
2. Healthcare - The use of BPA-free materials in baby products is part of a larger trend towards health-consciousness and presents an opportunity for healthcare companies to cater to health-focused consumers.
3. Design - The Adiri Natural Nurser's recognition with the 'red dot' quality seal highlights the importance of good design in creating functional and aesthetically pleasing baby products.