Japanese streetwear imprint atmos is the latest collaborative partner in the new adidas Fall/Winter 2018 drop. The small collection is complete with sportswear essentials, featuring two track shirts and three track pants. The tops are available either with a hood or without a hood. The bottoms boast similar design elements as well, slightly differentiating with an all-black version, a black with white stripes, and one with textile-blocking details and white stripe branding on the side.
The standout item in the collection is the track top as it has monochromatic branding at the front and branding stripes down the back, differentiating it from the usual signature sleeve stripes. The atmos x adidas Fall/Winter 2018 collection is now available to shop online and in-store atmos locations.
The Latest adidas Fall/Winter 2018 Drop is Done with atmos
1. Monochromatic Sportswear - Opportunity for innovative designs that focus on clean, minimalistic aesthetics.
2. Collaborative Partnerships - Potential for more brand collaborations to create unique and limited edition sportswear.
3. Textile-blocking Details - Emerging trend of incorporating contrasting fabrics and patterns to add visual interest to sportswear.
1. Streetwear - Disruptive innovation opportunities for brands to create exclusive, limited edition streetwear.
2. Sportswear - Opportunity for sportswear brands to experiment with monochromatic designs and innovative branding techniques.
3. Retail - Emerging trend of online and in-store collaborations between fashion brands and retailers.