'Adez' is the name of a dairy-free smoothie product that is set to hit shelves in the UK to better meet the growing demand for vibrant plant-based products.
The smoothies will be launched in the UK in varieties such as: Mighty Oat Strawberry-Banana, Amazing Almond Mango-Passionfruit, and Courageous Coconut Berry, each of which boasts a non-dairy, soy-based formula.
Adez was first launched by Unilever in 2006, yet the demand for non-dairy, plant-based products was not as heightened as it is now. As Simon Harrison, the customer marketing director for CCEP (Coca-Cola European Partners) describes, "It’s very different because it’s plant-based and it’s more than just fruit. It has added vitamins and minerals. So it doesn’t have a head-to-head competitor, which is part of the appeal."
'Adez' is Latin American Brand of Fruity Soy-Based Smoothies
1. Plant-based Smoothies - The growing demand for vibrant plant-based products presents an opportunity to develop and market innovative non-dairy smoothies.
2. Soy-based Formulas - The use of soy as the base for non-dairy smoothies opens up possibilities for creating new and nutritious beverage options.
3. Functional Ingredients - The inclusion of added vitamins and minerals in non-dairy smoothies allows for the development of functional beverages that offer more than just fruit flavors.
1. Beverage Industry - The popularity of non-dairy smoothies presents an opportunity for beverage companies to capitalize on the growing demand for plant-based alternatives.
2. Plant-based Food Industry - The rise in demand for plant-based products like non-dairy smoothies creates opportunities for companies to expand their offerings and cater to the plant-based food market.
3. Functional Beverages Industry - The use of added vitamins and minerals in non-dairy smoothies allows companies in the functional beverages industry to innovate and create products with enhanced nutritional benefits.