On-the-go smoothie brand 'innocent drinks' has announced the launch of an all-new recipe flavor called 'Revitalise,' which has been made specially to help boost consumers' immunity.
Marketed as a "banana-free smoothie," the new bottled beverage contains a mix of supercharged healthy ingredients. These include a range of fruits, seeds, and botanicals. In addition, the smoothie comes infused with extra vitamins. As a result, 'Revitalise' boasts an impressive nutritional profile that is chock-full of vitamin C and vitamins B1, B2, & B3.
"We use bananas in most of our smoothies as they're great for their natural sweetness and creaminess. But we've been making smoothies long enough to know that not everyone likes bananas, so we've created this new recipe that doesn't contain bananas to make sure those people don't go without," said Jad Marie, Smoothie Brand Manager at innocent drinks.
Image Credit: innocent drinks
innocent drinks Launched a New Smoothie Called 'Revitalise'
1. Immunity-boosting Smoothies - Opportunity to innovate with new recipes and supercharged healthy ingredients to boost consumers' immunity.
2. Banana-free Beverages - Opportunity to create new smoothie recipes without bananas to cater to customers' taste preferences.
3. Functional Beverages - Opportunity to explore the use of botanicals and vitamins for developing healthy and functional beverages.
1. Beverage Industry - Opportunity to expand the smoothie market with innovative recipes and functional ingredients.
2. Health and Wellness Industry - Opportunity to cater to health-conscious consumers with functional and immunity-boosting beverages.
3. Food and Nutrition Industry - Opportunity to develop new functional food products, using similar ingredients to those used in the 'Revitalise' smoothie, to tap into a growing health and wellness trend.