The accidental aRt tumblr account is an ode to when visual data goes wrong, providing human eyes with beautiful images to feast upon. The abstract art blog receives submissions from users who find mind-blowing mistakes that are also aesthetically appealing. Similar to the invention of penicillin, Slinkies and sticky notes, this tumblr is even more proof that good things can come from failure. This visual effect can occur when code runs together and bugs manifest in colorful, but incorrect, data.
The stylized capital 'R' in accidental aRt comes from the software 'R' that many statisticians use to visually represent their data and run models. Regardless if numbers or stats are your thing, this blog is definitely worth perusing and admiring.
Accidental aRt Showcases Beautiful Graphs Gone Wrong
1. Accidental Art - Accidental aRt showcases the beauty in mistakes in visual data, creating an opportunity for the creation of art from flaws.
2. Data Visualization - The popularity of Accidental aRt proves that there is a market for unconventional and aesthetically-appealing ways of presenting data.
3. User-generated Content - Accidental aRt is a successful blog based on user submissions, indicating a trend towards the demand for community-driven content creation.
1. Data Science - Accidental aRt presents an opportunity for data scientists to create unconventional visual models and representations of data to appeal to a wider audience.
2. Art - Accidental aRt is a new form of abstract art that can be used for inspiration in the creation of art pieces or for creating alternative revenue streams for artists.
3. Software Development - The accidental aRt trend points towards the need for software developers to create innovative algorithms and software that produce unique and visually-appealing outputs from incorrect data.