Accentz is a company based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia that offers several different essential oils, and the brand enlisted the creative agency 'slab' to create the labeling for these essential oil bottles.
The Accentz company's range of essential oils come from over 50 different plants, and offers scents such as ginger, sweet basil, galbanum, lime and more. Each of the oils in the collection have their own individualized label, and they are all based in the company's "superior quality" and distillation methods.
The simple, clean branding is inspired by the elements of fire and water that are involved in the distillation process, and they each come in a different color to represent the varying scents in the Accentz essential oil collection.
Accentz Offers Essential Oils From Dozens of Plants
1. Element-themed Packaging - There is an opportunity for other companies to explore element-themed packaging for their products to create a unique and visually appealing brand image.
2. Individualized Labeling - Personalized labeling can help companies differentiate their products and make them more appealing to customers.
3. Superior Quality Distillation - Investing in high-quality distillation methods can set companies apart in a competitive market.
1. Essential Oils - Companies in the essential oils industry can explore these trends to differentiate their products and appeal to a wider customer base.
2. Packaging - Companies in the packaging industry can consider incorporating element-themed design and individualized labeling to create a unique and visually appealing brand image for their products.
3. Creative Agency - Creative agencies can take inspiration from this design approach to create unique packaging and branding for their clients.