The production of art has many possible purposes, and in the case of this collection of abstract posters, the intention was to mark the 10-year anniversary of the ManvsMachine design studio's work with Nike. No, you won't see a swoosh in these pieces, but the visual language is certainly representative of the vibrant, geometric and typographic elements of the sports and lifestyle brand's recent aesthetic.
Every abstract poster combines two colors for very different graphic treatments. Hues of vivid pink salmon and bold king blue are highly contrasting, making it quite striking to see the shapes that emerge from their juxtaposition. Maybe it's this punchy visual interplay that represents the collaboration of two visionary companies.
ManvsMachine Nike Prints Celebrate 10 Years of Collaboration
1. Abstract Poster Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Exploring new ways to create visually striking and unconventional poster designs that capture attention and convey brand messages.
2. Collaborative Art Projects - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Creating unique and visually compelling art collaborations between design studios and brands to commemorate special occasions and anniversaries.
3. Vibrant Geometric Aesthetics - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporating bold and vibrant geometric elements in branding and visual design to create visually appealing and memorable brand identities.
1. Graphic Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Developing innovative design techniques and styles in graphic design that push the boundaries of visual communication and brand expression.
2. Art and Design Education - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Introducing abstract poster design and collaborative art projects into art and design curriculums to foster creativity and encourage experimental approaches.
3. Sports and Lifestyle Brands - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Exploring vibrant geometric aesthetics and abstract design elements in sports and lifestyle brand visuals to differentiate themselves and attract a younger, design-savvy audience.