Just when you thought the Swedish distiller had explored every alcoholic flavor imaginable, the Absolut Vodka Wild Tea variety was concocted.
Set to hit US stores over the course of the next month, this exotic blended beverage incorporates aromatic enrichment from tea, citrus, red apple and elderflower. The brand suggests the new drink will go well with both sour and sweet mixers, enhancing Mojitos and Cosmopolitans especially. If you’re not one for fruity spirits, perhaps Absolut Vodka Wild Tea will become your poison of choice.
Absolut Vodka Wild Tea Affords an Intoxicatingly Exotic New Flavor
1. Wild Tea Spirits - Absolut Vodka Wild Tea highlights the emerging trend of incorporating tea as an ingredient in spirits.
2. Exotic Alcohol Blends - The release of Absolut Vodka Wild Tea taps into the trend of creating unique and exotic flavor combinations in alcohol.
3. Hybrid Beverage Industry - The emergence of beverages like Absolut Vodka Wild Tea shows the potential for innovative blends, surprising flavors and unique profiles for the hybrid beverage industry.
1. Alcohol Manufacturing - The introduction of wild tea flavor in Absolut Vodka presents a potential innovation opportunity in flavor experimentation and product development for alcohol manufacturing.
2. Beverage Industry - The popularity of Absolut Vodka Wild Tea showcases a growing trend in using unique ingredients to create new flavor profiles, with implications for the wider beverage industry.
3. Hospitality Industry - The release of Absolut Vodka Wild Tea presents new opportunities for mixology and flavor experimentation in the hospitality industry.