The 'About Last Night' Bullet magazine editorial features rising star Dudley O’Shaughnessy. Heating up international runways and Rihanna's 'We Found Love' music video, Dudley expresses his eccentric side in a striking shoot captured by the lens of fashion photographer Marley Kate.
Recalling an eventful night, Dudley sports quirky menswear staples, proving that he can pull off anything. Posing alongside a blonde beauty, the duo shows off their charming chemistry and eclectic styling. Sporting a slew of designer selects, the models showcase pieces from labels that include American Apparel, Jean Paul Gaultier and Vivienne Westwood among others.
From body-hugging silhouettes to a bevy of technicolored prints, this stunning editorial spread proves that style is in the details. Embellished and accessorized to perfection, the 'About Last Night' Bullet magazine editorial is fearlessly fashion forward.
The 'About Last Night' Bullet Magazine Editorial is Techicolored
1. Quirky Menswear Staples - Opportunity to create unique and unconventional clothing items for men that push the boundaries of traditional fashion.
2. Eclectic Styling - Opportunity to curate fashion collections that mix and match different styles, creating a personalized and unique aesthetic.
3. Technicolored Prints - Opportunity to design bold and vibrant prints for clothing and accessories, adding a pop of color and excitement to fashion.
1. Fashion Photography - Opportunity for innovative photography techniques and styles that capture the essence of fashion in captivating ways.
2. Designer Clothing - Opportunity to create high-end fashion pieces that embrace unconventional designs and unique details.
3. Fashion Publications - Opportunity for editorial magazines and online platforms to showcase eccentric and unconventional fashion editorials that challenge traditional norms.