AYO Foods, the creator of premium meals and hot sauces, partnered with Chef Zoe Adjonyoh to create Aboboi, a summery stew that's plant-based and vegan. This satisfying stew shares the taste of bambara beans, red peppers and chiles, plus Chef Adjonyoh's own blend of spices. With this new frozen boxed meal, the brand is continuing to make nutrient-dense options and West African flavors even more accessible and this collaboration also helps to expose culinary talent to consumers who may not be familiar with the chef, writer, entrepreneur and founder of Zoe's Ghana Kitchen.
In collaboration with Chef Zoe Adjonyoh, the national West African frozen brand also released Groundnut Stew (also known as West African peanut soup, Ghanaian groundnut stew, Nkate Nkawan or Maafe) as a hearty, protein-packed peanut-tomato chicken stew.
AYO Foods & Chef Zoe Adjonyoh Collaborated on Aboboi
1. Plant-based Premium Meals - Partnering with chefs to create new, plant-based frozen meals carries disruptive potential in innovating accessible, nutrient-dense options.
2. West African Flavors - Collaborating with chefs to bring West African flavors to a wider audience can disrupt the culinary industry by introducing new tastes and ingredients.
3. Frozen Boxed Meals - Offering a diverse range of frozen boxed meals that cater to different dietary preferences can disrupt the frozen food industry by providing greater convenience, choice, and quality for consumers.
1. Premium Meal Delivery - Offering an assortment of plant-based options and collaborating with chefs to curate menus would make a meal delivery service outshine its competitors.
2. Food Manufacturing - Incorporating diverse global flavors in frozen meal production as well as partnering with culinary experts carry profound potential for disruption in the competitive food manufacturing space.
3. Specialty Food Retail - Partnering with culinary talent to develop unique flavors and products that would encourage customers to broaden their palate and explore diverse ethnic cuisines can make a specialty food retailer stand out.