The AAA membership is an example of a paid reward program that not only grants cardholders with retail and travel perks but one that also provides assistance in an emergency. Starting at 56 dollars per year, the service offers roadside assistance with 5 miles of free towing to the nearest gas station, AAA-approved auto repair shop, mechanic or AAA-owned repair facility. The AAA membership also offers free fuel delivery, allows one to save 10% on car repair and great rates on insurance.
In addition, the American Automobile Association's reward program gives its members the opportunity to save money on movie tickets, theme parks, hotels and other partnering businesses.
The paid AAA membership has three levels that cost between $56 and $119 per year.
The AAA Membership Provides Emergency Assistance & Shopping Perks
1. Multi-value Reward Programs - Reward programs that provide multiple benefits to customers, such as emergency assistance and shopping perks, are becoming more prevalent in the market.
2. Paid Membership Rewards - Paid reward programs that offer a variety of benefits, including roadside assistance and discounts on travel and retail purchases, are on the rise.
3. Partnering Businesses Rewards - Reward programs that offer discounts and special offers on partnering businesses, such as hotels, movie theaters, and theme parks, are gaining popularity among customers.
1. Insurance - The insurance industry can offer multi-value reward programs that provide discounts on car repairs and fuel delivery, as well as travel and entertainment perks.
2. Automotive - The automotive industry can provide paid membership reward programs that offer emergency roadside assistance and discounts on repairs, in addition to travel and entertainment benefits.
3. Retail - Retail businesses can partner with reward programs to offer their customers discounts on travel and entertainment, as well as emergency services such as AAA Membership's roadside assistance program.