'A Home for All' is the name of a new campaign from high-end department store Selfridges, which is described as an exploration of "the rituals, objects and ideas that make a house a home."
As part of the A Home for All campaign, Selfridges is running several interactive workshops for preserving fruits and vegetables, rug weaving and more activities that are centered around the home. 'The Story of Sourdough Making Workshops' for example provides tons of takeaways, as attendees will be able to take home a small loaf of bread, a sourdough starter kit and plenty of new bread-making skills.
This campaign from Selfridges is part of a collaboration with The New Craftsmen, a luxury handmade homewares and lifestyle concept store.
Selfridges' 'A Home for All' Campaign Celebrates Domestic Rituals
1. Home Workshops - More retailers can offer interactive workshops centered around the home, highlighting new skills and hobbies for consumers to learn and enjoy.
2. Domestic Ritual Celebrations - Retailers can create campaigns that celebrate domestic rituals, emphasizing the importance and joy of everyday traditions at home.
3. Luxury Homeware Experiences - Providing luxury homeware and lifestyle experiences, such as workshops and events, can be a new way for retailers to attract high-end consumers and create memorable brand experiences.
1. Retail - Department stores and concept stores can take inspiration from Selfridges' 'A Home for All' campaign and offer similar interactive experiences to increase foot traffic and engagement with consumers.
2. Food and Beverage - Collaborating with luxury retailers to offer workshops and classes on food and beverage preservation and preparation could be a way for food manufacturers to showcase their products and provide value to consumers.
3. Handmade Homewares - Luxury handmade homeware and lifestyle concept stores, such as The New Craftsmen, can expand their reach and customer base by partnering with larger retailers to offer workshops and events to showcase their products and expertise.