ZURU's 5 Surprise line is made up of spherical capsules that can be unwrapped to reveal five surprise toys, which may include little pets, slimes, dress-up dolls, prank toys, glitter pens and more. To expand upon its fun range of collectibles, ZURU announced 5 Surprise Mini Brands—on April Fool's Day—as a collection that fuses miniature collectibles and shopping.
Once unwrapped, the 5 Surprise Mini Brands capsules reveal tiny versions of popular consumer products. The first collection includes glow-in-the-dark, shimmering and golden miniatures that appeal to collectors of all ages.
As well as being able to find tiny versions of products from household brands in this collection, consumers will also find fun accessories like a shopping cart, shelves and a shopping basket for storing the toys.
ZURU's '5 Surprise Mini Brands' Features Tiny CPG Items
1. Mini Collectibles - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop a line of miniature versions of popular consumer products in various categories to appeal to collectors of all ages.
2. Surprise Toys - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create a line of spherical capsules containing surprise toys across different themes and categories.
3. Collectibles with Accessories - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Introduce collectible capsules that come with accompanying accessories like shopping carts, shelves, and baskets.
1. Toy Industry - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporate the concept of surprise-inside collectibles in the production of toys, appealing to children and collectors alike.
2. Consumer Products Industry - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore the creation of marketable miniature versions of popular consumer products, expanding the appeal of the brand's offerings.
3. Retail Industry - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Collaborate with collectible brands to develop specialized sections within retail stores dedicated to surprise-inside shopping experiences.