The Johnnie Walker 28 Year Old Midnight Blend whisky has been released by the brand as its latest libation that is positioned as a premium after dinner drink to satisfy discerning cocktail connoisseurs.
The whisky has, as its name suggests, been aged for 28 years and is extremely limited-edition with just 3,888 individually numbered bottles being made available for sale. The whisky features a 42.8% ABV and features notes of caramel, butterscotch and toffee that are balanced with a touch of spice and fruitiness.
The Johnnie Walker 28 Year Old Midnight Blend whisky was explained by Master Blender Jim Beveridge who said, "Whiskies aged for 28 years are rare and very special. In our search to find the flavours and characteristics necessary for a rich, indulgent Scotch like Midnight Blend, we were very lucky to have access to some of the most mature reserves drawn from the four corners of Scotland. Each individual malt and grain used in the final whisky adds layers of flavour to the 28 Year Old Midnight Blend, leaving hints of fruit, sweet and spice and making it a wonderful final addition to the Private Collection."
The Johnnie Walker 28 Year Old Midnight Blend is Smooth
1. Limited-edition Whiskies - The trend of limited-edition whiskies provides an opportunity for brands to cater to discerning consumers and create exclusivity.
2. Premium After Dinner Drinks - The rising popularity of premium after dinner drinks, like the Johnnie Walker 28 Year Old Midnight Blend, creates an opportunity for innovative cocktail experiences.
3. Individually Numbered Bottles - The use of individually numbered bottles for limited-editions allows brands to create a sense of rarity and collectibility, appealing to whisky enthusiasts.
1. Whisky Industry - The whisky industry can leverage the trend of limited-edition whiskies to introduce new products and capture the attention of connoisseurs.
2. Hospitality Industry - The hospitality industry can incorporate premium after dinner drinks like the Johnnie Walker 28 Year Old Midnight Blend into their menus, providing unique experiences for their customers.
3. Collectibles Market - The collectibles market can benefit from the individually numbered bottles of limited-edition whiskies, attracting collectors who value unique and rare items.