250 City Road is a residential development property, located in London, that is essentially a mecca for cyclists looking for accommodation that encourages rather than stifles their cycling ambitions. The building is designed with nearly 1,500 bicycle storage spaces, special bicycle elevators and even a bike workshop.
In addition to encourage cycling, the 250 City Road building includes a number of other eco-friendly features.
Each apartment will be equipped with a special energy display monitor that helps residents manage their energy needs. The use of LED lighting and installation of passive infra-red sensors ensures that all lighting is eco-friendly, while integrated recycling bins further add to the development's green quotient.
This project proves that cycling and urban living don't have to be mutually exclusive, and that smart architecture can encourage people to get on their bikes.
The 250 City Road Building is Equipped With Considerably Bike Storage
1. Cyclist-centric Buildings - Opportunity to design and construct buildings that prioritize and support cyclists through the provision of bike storage, elevators, and workshops.
2. Eco-friendly Features - Opportunity to integrate sustainable elements in buildings, such as energy display monitors, LED lighting, passive infra-red sensors, and recycling bins.
3. Smart Architecture - Opportunity to use innovative design concepts to encourage cycling and promote sustainable urban living.
1. Real Estate - Real estate developers can incorporate cyclist-centric features and eco-friendly elements into their residential and commercial properties to attract environmentally-conscious tenants and buyers.
2. Architecture - Architects can adopt smart design principles to create cyclist-friendly buildings that support sustainable living and promote an active lifestyle.
3. Green Technology - Green technology companies can develop and supply sustainable solutions, such as energy display monitors, LED lighting systems, and recycling infrastructure, for cyclist-centric buildings and eco-friendly developments.