This 2020 Ford F-150 concept has been designed by Mo Aoun as a different take on the namesake vehicle that aims to provide a number of subtle changes that help to make it more applicable for discerning drivers.
The conceptual pickup truck features several strategically placed straight lines along with an overall blockish figure that make it look like something of a cross between the namesake vehicle and the Tesla Cybertruck. The design helps to strike an appropriate balance between the two extremes and highlights the best aesthetics of each to provide drivers with a vehicle that's as stylish as it is capable.
The 2020 Ford F-150 concept is rounded out with a two-tone paint job to further enhance the design features and set it apart from the competition.
This 2020 Ford F-150 Concept by Mo Aoun is Style-Focused
1. Blockish Vehicle Design - Opportunity for designers to create vehicles with strategically placed straight lines and a blockish figure, combining aesthetics of different vehicle models.
2. Stylish Pickup Trucks - Opportunity for manufacturers to focus on making pickup trucks more stylish to appeal to discerning drivers.
3. Two-tone Paint Job - Opportunity for automotive companies to offer two-tone paint options to enhance vehicle design and differentiate from competitors.
1. Automotive Design - Opportunity for automotive design firms to create innovative vehicle designs with blockish aesthetics and unique paint options.
2. Automotive Manufacturing - Opportunity for manufacturers to produce stylish pickup trucks that combine aesthetics from different vehicle models to cater to a style-focused market.
3. Automotive Customization - Opportunity for customization companies to offer two-tone paint options as a vehicle enhancement service, providing a unique selling point.