New Balance unveils a new iteration of the 2002R sneaker model made in collaboration with Randomevent and UNIK this season. The clean iteration is spotlighted by its glowing details that bring awareness to the wearer in dark environments. Each style is made using a different set of materials, starting off with a leather construction at one with a slightly neon green touch.
Another iteration showcases a standard mesh and suede blend for more casual aesthetics offered in a black colorway. This is also detailed with slight neon green accents -- the first one also boasts reflective elements and the second iteration lights up. Both of the options feature co-branded details at the tongue and insoles, sitting on a silver ABZORB heel cushion.
Image Credit: Randomevent
New Balance Joins UNIK and Randomevent on a 2002R Sneaker Model
1. Glowing Details - The popularity of glowing details on products presents an opportunity for innovative designs that enhance visibility in dark environments.
2. Collaborative Sneaker Models - The growing trend of collaborations between footwear brands and designers provides opportunities for unique and limited-edition sneaker releases.
3. Reflective Elements - The demand for reflective elements in footwear opens avenues for the integration of safety features without compromising style.
1. Footwear - The footwear industry can capitalize on the rising demand for sneakers with glowing details and innovative collaborations.
2. Fashion Design - Fashion designers can explore the use of reflective elements in their creations to create products that cater to both style and safety.
3. Athletic Apparel - The athletic apparel industry can incorporate glowing details and reflective elements into their products to enhance visibility for athletes during low-light conditions.