The infamous Rick Genest is shot by Bartek Sejwa, coming alive in a short series and fashion film titled 'This is not my statement.'
At a young age of 19, Rick Genest decided to tattoo his full body, and well, that changed his entire life. The now 26-year old currently walks the runways of Paris and stars in high-fashion ad campaigns. Famously known as 'Zombie Boy,' this lad is featured in a fashion film shot by Bartek Sejwa. Rick is seen sporting rich, colorful jackets and trousers.
The main highlight of the shoot are the killer chains and eye masks that he sports throughout the series. The entire look is stellar and gives off a hipster-rock vibe. The 'Zombie Boy' by Bartek Sejwa sure entertains the fashion-hungry readers who love dapper, avant-garde shoots.
'This is Not My Statement' by Bartek Sejwa is Expressive
1. Tattooed Models Trend - The rise of tattooed models presents opportunities for fashion brands to create edgier campaigns and appeal to consumers who identify with this counterculture.
2. Alternative Fashion Trend - The popularity of alternative fashion in high-end campaigns presents an opportunity for small independent designers to reach larger audiences and challenge mainstream fashion norms.
3. Short Film Marketing Trend - The use of short films as a marketing tool in the fashion industry is growing, providing opportunities for filmmakers and production companies to collaborate with brands and showcase their unique storytelling abilities.
1. Fashion Industry - Fashion brands can capitalize on the trend of using tattooed models and alternative fashion in high-end campaigns to appeal to younger generations and promote a more inclusive and diverse industry.
2. Film Production Industry - The growing trend of using short films in fashion marketing presents opportunities for filmmakers and production companies to expand into the fashion industry and showcase their unique skills and creativity.
3. Independent Fashion Design Industry - The rise of alternative fashion in high-end campaigns presents an opportunity for small independent designers to gain more exposure, challenge mainstream fashion norms, and reach a wider audience.