The kids zombie book ‘A Brain Is For Eating, A Playfully Twisted Zombie Children’s Book’ is the perfect book for getting children interested in eating a proper meal.
When you think of zombies, a children’s book isn’t necessarily the first thing to come in mind. Created by wife and husband Dan and Amelia Jacobs, the book A Brain Is For Eating “teaches the little walking undead how to find and enjoy their next meal.” The book is composed of 40 pages of delightfully grotesque illustrations by artist Scott Brundage. The book is the ideal reading material, if you’re child ever becomes a brain-eating corpse.
Currently the book is only available in digital format, but the printed versions of the twisted children zombie book can be pre-ordered at the book’s website.
These Kids' Zombie Books Will Tech Kids the Value of Eating
1. Zombie-themed Children's Books - Opportunity to create more children's books with unconventional and edgy themes like zombies.
2. Unconventional Child Education - Potential for innovative approaches to teaching children through unconventional and humorous methods.
3. Digital Publishing for Children's Books - Disruptive innovation opportunity to capitalize on the growing demand for digital versions of children's books.
1. Children's Publishing - Opportunity for publishers to tap into the market for unconventional children's books and cater to diverse interests.
2. Education - Potential for educators and educational institutions to explore new methods of engaging children through unconventional teaching materials.
3. Technology - Opportunity for tech companies to develop innovative digital publishing platforms and apps specifically designed for children's books.