Following a highly successful round of fundraising, a planned Zomato expansion will see the app continue its growth across the globe. Already boasting 35 million users a month, Zomato is definitely an app to watch as it continues to redefine its service and expand its business opportunities.
Currently available for us in 20 countries, the Indian startup recently acquired MaplePOS, a payments platform based in New Delhi. The potential for the Zomato expansion to include mobile payment services would make them a seriously potent disrupt.
Given that there is currently a sort of race to integrate mobile payment services into devices and other services, it will be interesting to see if companies like Yelp attempt to do the same to keep up.
A Planned Zomato Expansion is Fueled by a Successful Round of Funding
1. Global Expansion - A planned Zomato expansion across the globe presents opportunities for the app to tap into new markets and reposition itself as a global player.
2. Mobile Payment Integration - The potential inclusion of mobile payment services in the Zomato app opens up opportunities for seamless and convenient transactions, disrupting the traditional restaurant payment processes.
3. Competition for Mobile Payment Integration - The race to integrate mobile payment services creates opportunities for companies like Yelp to enhance their services and stay competitive in the market.
1. Restaurant Industry - The Zomato expansion presents opportunities for the restaurant industry to leverage the app's global reach and attract new customers.
2. Mobile Payment Industry - The inclusion of mobile payment services in the Zomato app can disrupt the mobile payment industry by offering a new platform for users to make seamless transactions.
3. Online Review Platforms - In order to keep up with Zomato's expansion, companies like Yelp may need to enhance their services by integrating mobile payment options to stay competitive in the online review platform industry.