Anker's Zolo Mojo is being introduced to consumers as the "entry-level smart speaker," and one that offers an affordable way to interact with the Google Assistant.
Earlier this year, Google announced that it would be releasing a software developer kit, and now, a series of new third-party speakers with Google Assistant are being announced. The Zolo Mojo is one of the most affordable on the market at just $70. The smart device boasts a five-watt speaker, two microphones and support for Google's Cast Audio, as well as Bluetooth and WiFi connectivity.
Since the Google Home and other speakers with the Google Assistant built in like Panasonic's GA10 and Sony's LF-S50G all cost upwards of $100, the Anker Zolo Mojo offers a cost-effective alternative for the home.
The Zolo Mojo Offers Affordable Interactions with the Google Assistant
1. Affordable Smart Speakers - There is a disruptive innovation opportunity for companies to create affordable smart speakers that offer a cost-effective alternative for consumers.
2. Third-party Smart Speakers - Companies can leverage Google’s software developer kit to create third-party smart speakers with Google Assistant built-in.
3. Google Cast Compatibility - There is an opportunity for companies to create smart devices that are compatibility with Google’s Cast Audio technology.
1. Smart Home - Companies within the smart home industry can create affordable smart speakers or other devices with this similar price range to attract price-sensitive consumers.
2. Consumer Electronics - Consumer electronics companies have the opportunity to leverage Google’s software developer kit to create third-party smart speakers with Google Assistant built-in.
3. Audio Technology - Companies within the audio technology industry have an opportunity to create smart devices that are compatibility with Google’s Cast Audio technology.