Environmentally conscious consumers are eager to make more sustainable swaps in all areas of their lives, especially the beauty products they use, and Sprout World is introducing a zero-waste eyeliner that creates wildflowers after use. The plantable eyeliner is an alternative to traditional cosmetics and the product itself is made with natural oils, and it's packaged within a pencil made from certified wood with a biodegradable cellulose cap. The cap portion of the pencil contains wildflower seeds, so that the pencil stub can eventually be planted at the end of its useful life as a makeup product.
The world’s first patented plantable black eyeliner is available in a classic black formula that represents the future of sustainable makeup.
Sprout World's Plantable Eyeliners Contain Seed Capsules
1. Sustainable Beauty - Companies can innovate by creating beauty products that are environmentally friendly and sustainable, like plantable eyeliners.
2. Circular Economy - Creating a circular economy for cosmetics, where beauty products can have a second life after use, can be an innovative opportunity in the beauty industry.
3. Biodegradable Packaging - The use of biodegradable packaging materials can be an innovative trend in the cosmetic industry, as seen in plantable eyeliner packaging.
1. Beauty Industry - The beauty industry can capitalize on trends in sustainable beauty, circular economies, and biodegradable packaging materials to create innovative products.
2. Packaging Industry - The packaging industry can develop new biodegradable solutions for cosmetics, as the demand for eco-friendly packaging grows.
3. Sustainability Consulting - Consulting services focused on sustainability can help companies in the beauty and packaging industries innovate and stay up to date with consumer demand for eco-friendly products.