There is a lot of potential in combining retail and editorial content for mobile customers, especially in the fashion industry, and the Zappos ZN app does just that. This tablet application provides customers with an easy way to get fashion content and online shop at the same time.
The Zappos ZN app offers content on the latest fashion trends as well as tips and tricks on how to incorporate the trends into your everyday look. There are even makeup tips and special interviews with fashion designers. Plus, unlike a lot of magazine-turned-apps, the Zappos ZN app provides customers with the convenience of being able to buy Zappos' items directly through the app.
Getting crafty with technology is a surefire way to stay top-of-mind among consumers, and for any fashion retailer, a magazine-style shopping application would be a logical step in its mobile marketing plan.
Zappos ZN Combines Editorial Content and Online Shopping
1. Combining Retail and Editorial Content - Fashion retailers can disrupt the industry by creating mobile apps that provide customers with both fashion content and a seamless shopping experience.
2. Tablet Applications for Fashion - The trend of tablet applications that offer fashion content and online shopping opportunities presents an opportunity for retailers to engage with their customers in an innovative way.
3. Convenience and Mobile Shopping - Creating mobile apps that allow customers to easily browse and purchase products in one place can disrupt the fashion retail industry by providing a seamless and convenient shopping experience.
1. Fashion Retail - Fashion retailers can take advantage of the trend by developing mobile apps that combine editorial content with shopping functionality to connect with tech-savvy customers.
2. Mobile Marketing - The trend of magazine-style shopping apps opens up opportunities for the mobile marketing industry to create innovative campaigns and strategies that integrate both content and e-commerce.
3. Technology Integration - The combination of technology and retail in the form of magazine apps offers opportunities for technology companies to develop innovative solutions that enhance the shopping experience.