Yumbrellas. They're umbrellas, and they're yummy. Kudos to Dutch designer Benjamin Hubert and his design company for not only creating an adorable serving dish, but giving it an awesome name, too.
I, for one, need at least two of these yumbrellas immediately. There could be no cuter way to display fruit, snacks, appetizers or desserts.
Now they just need to make some smaller yumbrellas for individual servings and miniature ones for sauce dishes.
Implications - The yumbrellas come in varieties of orange, black, green, blue, and white. Each yumbrella also features an intricate white (and in the case of the white yumbrella, black) design inside the bowls.
Can you not just see yourself using these every chance you get? Heck, I'd even turn these upside down and use them as umbrellas on a rainy day.
Yumbrellas are Perfect for Rainy Day Treats
1. Food Presentation Innovation - The yumbrellas offer a unique and adorable way to display food, opening up opportunities for creative food presentation.
2. Novelty Tableware - The yumbrellas introduce a playful and eye-catching design to the tableware market, catering to consumers looking for novelty dining experiences.
3. Multifunctional Products - The yumbrellas serve as both serving dishes and umbrellas, showcasing the potential for products with multiple functionalities.
1. Food and Beverage - Restaurants and food establishments can leverage the yumbrellas to enhance their food presentation and customer experience.
2. Home Decor - The yumbrellas can be marketed as decorative items for home use, appealing to consumers who value unique and visually appealing kitchenware.
3. Gift and Novelty - The yumbrellas can be positioned as an ideal gift or novelty item, targeting consumers looking for fun and unique presents.