Cindy Crawford is making like Martha Stewart. She’s signed a deal with JC Penney to create a line of home accessories called Cindy Crawford Style that will include window treatments, furniture, bedding, and other home adornments.
The Cindy Crawford Style line for JC Penney will be reasonably priced to keep in line with the rest of the goods sold at JC Penney. Springs Global, maker of the soft goods, came to JC Penney about two years ago. The Cindy Crawford line was actually designed in-house, but with input from the supermodel.
'Cindy Crawford Style' Collection Hits Stores Soon
1. Affordable Home Accessories - The trend of offering reasonably priced home accessories allows consumers to decorate their homes without breaking the bank.
2. Celebrity-endorsed Collections - The growing trend of celebrities collaborating with brands to create their own collections offers disruptive innovation opportunities in the retail industry.
3. In-house Design with External Input - The practice of in-house design with input from external experts allows for the creation of unique and marketable products.
1. Home Decor - The home decor industry can leverage the trend of affordable home accessories to attract price-conscious consumers.
2. Retail - The retail industry can seize disruptive innovation opportunities by partnering with celebrities to create exclusive collections, as seen with the Cindy Crawford Style line.
3. Manufacturing - The manufacturing industry can explore the practice of in-house design with external input to enhance product design and meet customer preferences.