As we experience history's highest rate of change, author of 'Better and Faster: The Proven Path to Unstoppable Ideas' innovation keynote speaker Jeremy Gutsche advises that repositioning reality is one way consumers can thrive during times of chaos.
While chaos can be hard to predict, consumers can anticipate that change is inevitable and put strategies in place, adapt and harness the opportunity that open up when change occurs. In 'Better and Faster,' Gutsche shares six key patterns of opportunity, such as Acceleration and Divergence, that can be leveraged to help spot clusters of ideas. These patterns, as Gutsche puts it, give you the power to reposition your current surroundings and flourish.
Discover how you can reposition reality by picking up a copy of Better and Faster HERE.
Jeremy Gutsche's Newest Book Advocates That You Have the Power to Create Change
1. Repositioning Reality - The trend of consumers actively seeking ways to adapt and thrive during times of chaos and change.
2. Acceleration and Divergence - The trend of leveraging key patterns of opportunity, such as acceleration and divergence, to identify clusters of ideas and new possibilities.
3. Flourishing in Chaos - The trend of empowering individuals to reposition their current surroundings and take advantage of opportunities that arise in times of chaos.
1. Publishing - The publishing industry can embrace the trend of repositioning reality by creating and promoting books that provide strategies for individuals to thrive in times of change.
2. Technology - The technology industry can leverage the trend of acceleration and divergence by developing innovative tools and platforms that help individuals identify and capitalize on new ideas and opportunities.
3. Personal Development - The personal development industry can seize the trend of flourishing in chaos by offering programs and resources that empower individuals to reposition their mindset and surroundings to overcome challenges and achieve success.