Designer Yohji Yamamoto introduces the new Yohji range, which marks his first steps towards the territory of perfumes. The series comes in six different fragrances and the label describes each one to be "ultimately honest" -- this references the designer himself and his core values. The six new scents are formulated to be products that evoke special messages, and it does so literally as well. The 'Mode-Zero' scent commemorates personal elements of an individual look, with no additional accents.
The 'Deconstruction' fragrant is formulated to captivate attention and is to be worn with bold and bright looks. The 'Darkness' comes in a glow-in-the-dark bottle and evokes dark vibes. The 'Paradox' is formulated with the concept of protecting the female body. All of the fragrances come in bottles that boast a special message inside and are packaged in a block box made from resin.
Yohji Yamamoto's Yohji Range Branches Out to the Fragrance Territory
1. Luxe Perfume Series - Yohji Yamamoto's introduction of the Yohji range into the fragrance market
2. Ultimately Honest Fragrances - Yohji Yamamoto's new scents embody honesty and authenticity
3. Message-evoking Scents - Yohji Yamamoto's fragrances aim to evoke special messages through their formulations and packaging
1. Fashion Perfume - Opportunity for fashion designers to expand into the perfume industry and create unique fragrance collections
2. Luxury Packaging - Potential for innovative packaging solutions that include special messages and unique materials to cater to the luxury market
3. Conceptual Fragrances - Rise in demand for fragrances with conceptual themes and artistic elements that evoke emotions and narratives