Yellow Beauty is a charitable, cruelty-free skincare brand that believes the key to healthy looking skin, may be sitting in a spice drawer.
Although its health benefits have been widely embraced, Turmeric, also contains natural anti-inflammatory elements that reduces the appearance of redness and blemishes, all while lightening facial hair, and evening out one's skin tone.
Yellow Beauty aims to help consumers unlock naturally smooth skin through offering its turmeric-based face mask, which comes complete with an infusion of Coconut Oil, cane sugar, chickpea flour and essential oils. After a few uses, consumers will notice the undeniable benefits of the yellow-clad spice, which include: soft, glowing skin, faded acne scars and wrinkle reduction.
Each package provides consumers with 10 treatments, which, if used the recommended twice a week, will last up to one month.
Yellow Beauty's Turmeric Scrub Helps to Achieve Naturally Smooth Skin
1. Turmeric Skincare - The trend of using turmeric in skincare products presents opportunities for natural and effective solutions for improving skin health.
2. Natural Anti-inflammatory Ingredients - The trend of incorporating natural anti-inflammatory ingredients, like turmeric, in skincare products opens up opportunities for reducing redness and blemishes.
3. Charitable Skincare Brands - The trend of charitable skincare brands, like Yellow Beauty, creates opportunities for consumers to support a cause while taking care of their skin.
1. Skincare - The skincare industry can explore innovative ways to incorporate turmeric and other natural anti-inflammatory ingredients into their product lines.
2. Natural Beauty - The natural beauty industry can embrace the trend of using turmeric in skincare products to offer consumers effective and environmentally-friendly options.
3. Charitable Organizations - Charitable organizations can partner with skincare brands to create mutually beneficial opportunities that support a cause while promoting skincare products.