The Davidoff Year of the Dog Cigars have been launched by the brand as part of the Zodiac Series that was launched a few years ago and offers a premium way to celebrate the Chinese New Year. Coming packaged in a handsome red box, the cigars are crafted in the Dominican Republic yet feature wrappers from Habano Claro and feature a seven inch length with a ring gauge of 50. The cigars are wrapped in an oily, soft medium brown wrapper and are reported to give off a mild aroma that is grain-focused with the light smell of hay and leather.
The Davidoff Year of the Dog Cigars can be purchased in boxes of 10 and retail for $390 per box with only 4,500 boxes being released for this particular edition.
The Davidoff Year of the Dog Cigars Celebrate the Chinese New Year
1. Chinese New Year Celebratory Cigars - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Creating limited edition cigars to celebrate cultural festivals can attract niche consumers and boost sales.
2. Zodiac Series Cigars - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Creating a brand or product line that aligns with astrology or zodiac signs can tap into the growing interest in spirituality and personalization.
3. Premium Dominican Republic Cigars - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Introducing innovative flavors, blends, or packaging for cigars made in the Dominican Republic can appeal to connoisseurs and expand the market.
1. Luxury Cigars - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporating unique and culturally themed packaging or flavors into luxury cigar brands can create standout offerings and increase customer engagement.
2. Cultural Celebration Products - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Developing a diverse range of products that cater to specific cultural celebrations can tap into targeted consumer markets and drive sales during festive periods.
3. Astrology-inspired Merchandise - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Creating products and experiences inspired by astrology to meet the demand for personalized and meaningful connections, especially among younger consumers.