While most water bottles are lightweight and disposable, fuseproject and L.A. based Y Water are moving in the opposite direction, by creating a bottle that they hope, will sitck a little longer. The bottle has a distinctive Y-shape, serves as a bottle that carries vitamin enriched water for children, and once empty, it functions as a toy. The 9-ounce sturdy bottles can be linked to each other using biodegradable connectors. Kids can create all kinds of creatures such as robots, animals, spaceships, etc.
Still, kids will outgrow these as they grow up and loose interest. Thus the Y Water bottles are 100% recyclable, but will require that parents log onto www.ywater.us and request a free mailer, in order to send the bottles back for recycling.
Y Water Bottles
1. Reusable Activity Bottles - Bottles with additional functionality, like serving as toys, that encourage people to reuse instead of dispose of plastic bottles.
2. Sustainable Kids Products - Products made for children that emphasize sustainability and the importance of recycling.
3. Connected Toy Trends - Toys that connect together and allow for endless creativity and imagination in play.
1. Beverage Industry - Opportunities for creating innovative products in the beverage industry that not only provide hydration but also additional functions.
2. Toy Industry - Creating toys that allow for customization and creativity while also emphasizing sustainability.
3. Eco-friendly Packaging Industry - Developing eco-friendly packaging solutions for products that prioritize sustainability while also being functional.