Following its wildly successful Xtreme Delivery service last year, Nissan is teaming up again with Japan's PIZZA-LA for more crazy antics. To announce the revival of the service in a spectacularly dramatic fashion, the two brands came together for the first few weeks of February to prove that no destination is off-limits for the Nissan X-Trail. The stunt had the car mission through snow-capped mountains, tough terrain and harsh weather conditions to bring people boxes of what they craved most.
As well as being a great testament to the ability of Nissan's powerful vehicles, this also shows how willing PIZZA-LA is to bend over backwards in order to accommodate the challenging delivery orders of its customers.
Nissan and PIZZA-LA Team Up for an Xtreme Delivery in the Snow
1. Extreme Delivery Services - The rise of extreme delivery services could be an opportunity for businesses to showcase their capabilities by providing unconventional and ambitious delivery options.
2. Collaborative Marketing Campaigns - Companies can team up to create unique and engaging collaborative marketing campaigns that can help improve sales by boosting brand visibility and customer experience.
3. Weather-resistant Vehicles - Automotive industry can invest in manufacturing more weather-resistant cars with features that can enhance safety during extreme weather while making deliveries.
1. Food & Beverage Delivery Services - Collaboration between automotive and food industries can drive more innovation in delivery services and create competitive advantages that may enhance customer loyalty and satisfaction.
2. Automotive Industry - Automakers can invest more in R&D and reposition their products as more suitable for tough terrains and weather conditions to meet the growing demand for sportier and weather-resistant vehicles.
3. Marketing and Advertising Industry - Digital marketers can leverage social media to create engaging campaigns and spread the word about extreme delivery services and the unique experiences they offer.